- Check-in is between 2pm- 3pm. If you require late, early or online checking, this must be pre-arranged. An online check-in fee applies if arriving after 5:30 pm without prior arrangement. Sms your arrival time 0409 200 167.
- Check out is strictly by 10 AM
- All rooms are entirely non-smoking
- The guest will be required to provide a photo ID and credit card information (not a debit card) at check in to cover incidental charges.
Bookings & Payments
- A minimum payment of 50% deposit is required to hold your reservation.
- Full payment is due 1 month prior to your arrival.
- Any balance payment including meals will be automatically debited from your booking credit card.
- Bookings must be secured by: MasterCard or Visa CREDIT card, not a debit card.
- All cancellations must be in writing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All cancellations or changes will incur a $90 Admin fee.
- Cancellation over 2 months prior, 100% refund minus administration fee of $90.00
- Cancellation over 1 month prior, 50% refund minus administration fee of $90.00
- Cancellation from 30 days – 15 days prior, no refund but deposits are transferable within 6 months, for the same value of the original booking.
- Cancellations within 14 days of check-in date, no refund or transfer of deposit
- No-shows – tariff will be charged in full and all monies paid will be forfeited – including any ordered meals
- Many credit cards have built-in travel insurance and it is suggested that guests seek travel insurance to cover cancellations due to circumstances beyond your control, loss of deposits, medical and other emergencies.
Our In-house Menu
- All meals must be pre-ordered and pre-paid – no changes or cancellations can be made to food orders within 48 hours of your stay.
- All meals are subject to seasonal availability.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any food allergies or intolerances that may affect you negatively.
Health & Safety
- Per Health & Safety regulations details of ALL guests (*day guests and overnight guests) must be provided prior to check-in.
Length of Stay
- All chalets have a minimum 2-night stay, except when single night space is created between bookings. Please enquire directly.
- Stay longer and save with our 3-day and 5-day rates.
- Short term accommodation for weekly, and monthly stay available – request details.
Additional Guest Fees
- All Chalets have 1 x Queen size bed and are designed for a couple other than range view that has two bedrooms and sleeps 4. Each chalet has a guest sofa bed for a couple only or a fold-out bed for children.
- Additional guest fees:
- $50.00 p/p/night, for guests over the age of 16
- $25.00 p/p/night for guests between the age of 12 – 16 years of age
- $0.00 for *infants & children below the age of 12 if no additional linen is used
- for infants (age 0- 3), cots are also available for hire at $25.00 p/night
- day guests are your personal guests who can visit for free as long as they are not staying the night, and they are required to be included in the reservation guest list, with no exceptions.
Changes After Reservation
- Please ensure you select the right cabin for you. If you have any questions or requirements, please call the office to discuss them
- Changing cabins after check-in is subject to availability and will incur a change fee of $90
Book direct with us for best deals!
- Get real-time availability and better rates for different nights
- And remember to book early, In peak seasons we are usually full well in advance
Please note: These terms and conditions apply to direct bookings only. If you
book through a third party such as www.booking.com you are agreeing to their
terms and conditions. Please ensure that you have read and understood those
before booking your stay at Ecoasis.
Failure to adhere to our T&C may result in your booking being terminated without a refund.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com or call # 0409 200 167.